Who dominates radio in 2012?
Aircheck provide an excellent airplay monitoring service; of both advertisers and songs. They also provide the data for the Radio Today airplay charts on a 7-day rolling basis updated daily.
Today, they have released their half-yearly report showing the following:
- Top 40 airplay songs of the year (Black Keys – Lonely Boy is #1);
- The share of airplay by record company (Warner are #1);
- The top brands (Harvey Norman #1);
- Top advertisers (again, Harvey Norman);
- And the top categories of advertiser (car and truck dealers).
You can see the charts in full below.