ABC hiring triple j Breakfast producer
triple j is looking for a new Breakfast producer, to work with hosts Ben and Liam and create radio and content for the more than a million Aussies who tune into the show every week.
About the Role
This is one of the best jobs in Australian radio. You’ll be working directly with triple j Breakfast’s Ben, Liam and Brooke to make young Australians laugh, learn and dance every morning. You’ll brainstorm, organise and deliver hilarious, energetic, fun and diverse content that matters. You’ll measure success in laugh out loud on air moments, awesome online stuff and stories that reflect and connect with young music lovers across Australia. Plus playing the sickest new bangerz will get you out of bed each morning.
- Oversee and co-ordinate the content and sound of triple j’s Breakfast program to create compelling, entertaining and engaging radio.
- Work with the breakfast team to maintain the program’s content across all platforms, including websites and social media.
Listening to Australian radio.
Posted by Ben and Liam on Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- A seasoned producer with accomplished production skills
- Live studio producing experience with highly interactive programming
- Love your alarm going off early
- Experienced in crafting the sound and direction of a high profile program for a young audience
- Able to make quick decisions and guide the direction of a demanding daily program
- Super organised and able to plan programs and content far in advance
triple j is also seeking examples of work as part of the application.
Applicants are open now here.
For further information contact Ollie Wards, triple j Content Maker on (02) 8333 2901
Applications Close: 13 May 2018
Recruitment Agency applications will not be accepted