Hamish Blake & Kyle Sandilands among Australia’s Sexiest Celebrity Beards
Hamish Blake, Kyle Sandilands, Marty Sheargold – What do these radio presenters have in common?
The answer is, of course, they all sport facial fuzz – and now all three been named by celebrity gossip mag Take5 in a list of Australia’s 20 Sexiest Celebrity Beards.
Former SCA Drive host Hamish was the highest ranking radio personality, coming in at #3 behind actor Simon Baker and TV presenter Waleed Aly.
Further down the list was The Grill Team‘s Matty Johns at #9, closely followed by former Gold104.3 presenter Anthony ‘Lehmo’ Lehmann.
KIIS 106.5’s Kyle Sandilands ranked at #16 for his silver fuzz, while Nova Network’s Marty Sheargold was one below at #17 for his efforts, which have ranged from full-on beard to light scruff over the years.
“There have never been more celebrity beards, so it’s only right that they finally have their own award ceremony,” said Take5 editor Paul Merrill.
“This isn’t about the body or face that the beard is attached to – it’s about the facial growth itself.
“Some were shocked that Kyle made the list, but his chin bush obviously appeals to the ladies.”
The winner will be decided by public vote, and you can vote now here.
Here’s the full list:
1) Waleed Aly – presenter, The Project
2) Simon Baker – Actor/director
3) Hamish Blake – TV presenter
4) Joel Edgerton – Actor
5) Josh Gibson – former AFL player
6) Chris Hemsworth – Film star
7) Hugh Jackman – Film star
8) Shane Jacobson – Actor/presenter
9) Matty Johns – NRL legend/presenter
10) Lehmo – Radio personality
11) Shaun Micallef – TV presenter
12) Daniel MacPherson – Actor
13) Miguel Maestre – Celebrity chef
14) Matt Preston – Masterchef judge
15) Tim Robards – Former Bachelor
16) Kyle Sandilands – presenter, Kiis FM
17) Marty Sheargold – Nova presenter
18) Hugh Sheridan – Actor and singer
19) Curtis Stone – Celebrity chef
20) Eric Thomson – Actor