SCA release June digital stats
Southern Cross Austereo have today revealed the results from June for their digital properties.
The Nielsen Online Ranking Report (Domestic) has the following highlights for the network.
- Today and Triple M have eight of the top ten radio brands consumed on a mobile device
- 70% of unique browsing across smart phones and tablets for the radio industry is attributed to SCA
- They are Australia’s 12th biggest mobile publisher, receiving around 50% of its traffic via mobile against an industry average of 23%
- Online traffic increased by 26% year on year and they had the highest June result in terms of unique visits ever for the network
- Over 2.211 million unique browsers headed to SCA websites during June
- SCA have a 71% share of the Australian social radio market on Facebook and 80% of the market on Twitter
Director of Digital and Innovation, Clive Dickens, said:
"We know that more and more of our fans are engaging with our websites on the go and the continued growth of our mobile figures mean that we’re paying close attention and we’re absolutely focused on creating industry leading innovation in that space."
"We’ve put a lot of effort and resource into creating large social communities who can not only act as ambassadors for our brands but who can also give us valuable insight into our radio audiences and can interact directly with our shows and content," said Dickens earlier this month.