Benztown’s next webinar features Global Radio UK’s Ashley Bard on reimagining imaging
Benztown and P1 Media Group will host a free webinar on Thursday, July 14th, for radio professionals around the globe, entitled, ‘From Imaging Producers to Sound Designers: How Global Radio UK is Reimagining Imaging.’
The webinar will be hosted by, Andreas Sannemann, CEO Benztown, and Ken Benson, Partner, P1 Media Group.
The online event also features one of the top imaging experts in the world, Ashley Bard, Group Head of Brand Sound Design, Global Radio UK.
Bard leads the sound design of Capital FM, the UK’s #1 Hit Music Station, plus Capital XTRA and Capital Dance.
Ashley Bard is also responsible for the implementation of sound and imaging across the Global portfolio, including radio stations Heart, Smooth, Radio X and Classic FM.
The 30-minute webinar will cover topics including:
- Why has Global Radio UK rebranded the titles of its Imaging Producers to Sound Designers, and why has this been significant to the success of Global’s radio brands?
- What’s the role of a Sound Designer today and what should the ideal relationship be between the Program Director and Sound Designer?
- How is Sound Design changing, and where is it headed?
- What skills do Imaging Producers need to become Sound Designers?
- How important is writing to the Sound Design process, and who is responsible for it?
The webinar will take place on Thursday, July 14, 2022, at 10:00am PST/1:00pm EST/7:00pm CET.