We’re all winners
Everyone wins. Isn't that how it seems to go? All the various media releases below for your reading pleasure.
Triple M Rocks All Round as #2 FM Station In Melbourne!
With Nielsen’s fourth radio ratings Survey for 2012 released today, Triple M Melbourne continues to ROCK …
· Triple M Melbourne is #2 FM station in Melbourne with 633,000 listeners – highest number of listeners in 31 surveys
· Breakfast with Eddie McGuire, Mick Molloy & Luke Darcy recorded a strong Triple M share of 8.0 points – making it Melbourne’s #2 FM Breakfast Show!
· Triple M is the number 1 station in Melbourne for all people 25 – 54
· Triple M has the longest Time Spent Listening during the FM workday 9am-4pm
· Breakfast with Eddie McGuire, Mick Molloy & Luke Darcy also increased their listeners to 346,000 – highest number of listeners since the show launched
· Triple M Football continues its dominance , winning the under 55s for ALL footy slots
Southern Cross Austereo General Manager Melbourne, Ben Amarfio said, “We are absolutely stoked that Triple M has continued its revival. Last survey we became the #2 ranked FM station in Melbourne and today we solidified that result with another great showing. Triple M is now the #2 FM station overall, #2 FM in Breakfast and #2 in Drive. When you consider where this station has come from, this is a phenomenal achievement by a very talented bunch of people both on air and off.”
You’ll get MMMassive amounts of the best football coverage at 105.1 FM Triple M Melbourne
THE FOX CONTINUES TO DOMINATE WITH 50 SURVEYS AT THE TOP!
· #1 FM station celebrating 50 surveys as Melbourne’s dominant number one !
· #1 FM for Breakfast with Matt & Jo – 179,000 more listeners than closest rival
· #1 FM station – FOX FM stronghold for more than six years – an increase to 10.3 overall share
· #1 FM Drive (4-6pm), holding position on 12.4 points – Fifi & Jules plus Hamish & Andy clear leaders
· #1 All Station CUME for 132 consecutive surveys (since Nielsen survey data began in 1996)
· #1 FM Breakfast Share for 39 consecutive surveys and #1 FM Breakfast Cume for 43 consecutive surveys (Survey #1 2007)
FOX FM leads the way as Melbourne’s true powerhouse in radio with long time FM breakfast leaders Matt Tilley & Jo Stanley leaving their competition behind with the station claiming the dominant number one position with 50 surveys at the top! This makes FOX the clear number one choice for under 40’s in Nielsen’s fourth radio ratings for 2012.
The drive shift with Fifi & Jules plus Hamish & Andy also continues to be the first choice for Melbourne, so it is no surprise that FOX FM has been number one for more than six years.
FOX FM Content Director, Dave Cameron said, “2012 is The year of The Fox. In fact it’s actually been over 6 years for The Fox on top, driven by our ‘made in Melbourne’ powerhouse line-up of Matt and Jo, Fifi and Jules and Hamish and Andy. Melbourne loves its own, and these three shows keep radio exciting.
In this survey Fifi and Jules’ Blackout challenges have kept those two on their toes and living in fear of the blindfold being lifted, while Hamish and Andy’s joint live broadcast with Christian O’Connell’s Breakfast Show across London was a radio first and hugely successful.
Matt and Jo continued to break news across Melbourne before anyone else, with the revelation by one of their listeners that tens of thousands of dollars had been discovered on the side of road in May”.
Add to the winning mix, Australia’s favourite drive time duo Fifi and Jules and it is no wonder the FOX has an unbeatable formula.
Fifi and Jules have been performing hilarious ‘Blackout Challenges’ that have seen them perform stand-up comedy; a news broadcast and an impromptu live performance, in front of a full crowd and the judges of Australia’s Got Talent – all without warning or preparation!
Larrikins Hamish & Andy delivered another first by bringing two countries, two cultures and two award-winning radio shows from opposite sides of the world together, for the first time by delivering a live dual radio broadcast from London with UK superstar Christian O’Connell.