Red FM’s Alana & Robbie wrap 18-day Kimberley radio tour
Red FM Breakfast team Alana & Robbie have just finished an epic, 18-day tour of WA through the Kimberley.
After kicking things off in Kununurra for the ‘Extraordinary Kununurra’ Tour, the pair headed straight to their ‘Love Broome’ Tour.
It was Alana’s first trip to the East Kimberley, and she fell in love with the place.
“The landscape is magnificent, it’s genuinely like walking around in a painting!!” she said.
- Robbie winning the annual Lake Argyle Swim with the Red FM team.
- A broadcast from the iconic Lake Argyle Infinity Pool.
- Trips to Home Valley Station, Emma Gorge and Lake Kununurra.
- A live broadcast from the edge of the water on Broome’s famous Cable Beach.
- Alana and Robbie supporting the 10th annual Cable Beach Polo.
“The Cable Beach Polo has become an iconic event on the WA social calendar,” said Robbie.
“Red FM have been supporting it for a long time now and it’s been amazing to see it continue to build into a world-class event!”
Red FM general manager Ian Kennedy was pleased with the tour and praised the “brilliant teamwork” that brought it to life.