Radio Today Podcast Reviews
Radio Today Podcast Reviews kicks off a regular feature looking at the hot radio podcasts around.
Podcasting is a way to get your content heard and increase your reach and profile. It’s the era of self-distribution and Podcasts are a good way to market yourself to not only the public (and your friends) but also a good way to showcase your work to radio network Programmers.
Podcast listeners are ‘super listeners’. It’s a rapidly growing medium. Podcasts are at the forefront of on demand audio.
We’re in a golden age of podcasting. Now that audio has moved to on-demand people are really jumping in and quality is improving.
If you’re in radio you should be doing podcasts. If your station or network aren’t organising them for you and distributing them, then you should be doing it yourself. Podcasting is bigger than you think and it’s only going to get bigger.
Some of the first Five feature on air shows and some are from on air talent who are producing their own Podcast content.
You can check them out via iTunes,Whooshka, Omny and other podcast platforms.
If you have produced a podcast series let us know at [email protected]
1. Osher Gunsberg Podcast– A weekly conversation with “someone remarkable” produced each week by Hit105’s Osher Gunsberg. Recent guests include Janine Allis, Waleed Ally, Peter Garret and Amanda Keller.
2. The Hot Breakfast with Eddie McGuire, Mick Molloy and Luke Darcey. A look at the big stories, news and inside word from Triple M’s Breakfast show. If you want to hear the inside word on AFL football this is the place to hear it.
3. Hit104.7’s Ryan Jon hosts this series which looks at Influencers. You’ll hear from experts, brands, CEO’s and Influencers themselves on this new wave of marketing. Guests include Adam Ferrier, Insta Hottie model Steph Claire and Jules Lund.
4. Nova’s national drive show Kate Tim and Martyreplay parts from their daily show. If you don’t hear them on radio you can hear the bits you miss in their weekly podcast.
5. ARN’s 97.3 Breakfast host & TV personality Robin Baileyco-hosts The Well with Rebecca Sparrow. They talk relationships, work, families, exercise, everything that goes into making a happier life.