Radio revenue grows
The commercial radio industry recorded growth on pcp for February of 1.19% to a total of $ 51.77m according to Deloitte figures released today.
- Sydney fell 1.8% to $ 15.62m
- Melbourne grew 0.36% to $ 15.41m
- Brisbane grew 6.28% to $ 8.57m
- Adelaide grew 5.14% to $ 5.01m
- Perth grew 1.25% to $ 7.16m
The Deloitte figures report actual agency and direct revenue for all metropolitan commercial radio stations for the calendar month. CEO of Commercial Radio Australia, Joan Warner commented "the past several months show the overall trading environment is generally tougher"
The financial year to date figures nationally show a flat result on pcp with combined revenue of $ 449.77m.