Melbourne staff win big at NOVA Entertainment Awards
NOVA Entertainment‘s annual awards night took place in Sydney at Royal Randwick Racecourse on Friday night, with over 200 staff flying in from around the country to attend.
The night gave Nova’s staff an opportunity to nominate achievement by their peers, and saw group executives and CEO Cathy O’Connor recognise high achievers within the company.
Staff from Melbourne took out the most awards including significant categories Market of the Year, CEO, Most Outstanding Leader and High Sales Achiever.
Talent and executives in attendance included Kate Richie, Tim Blackwell, Sam Pang, Jonathan Brown, Ryan Fitzgerald, Michael Wipfli, Melissa Doyle, Richard Wilkins, Cameron Daddo, Bogart Torelli, Glenn Daniel, Dylan Lowe & Hayley, Nathan Nat & Shaun, Paul Jackson, Peter Charlton, Luke Minto and Michelle Stephenson.
Live entertainment for the evening included performances by Conrad Sewell and Thandi.
Full list of winners:
- Elio Tedesco Most Outstanding Operational Support – Luke McKew (Brisbane)
- Best Project Execution/Team Collaboration – Nathan, Nat & Shaun’s Kalgoorlie Sausage Roll by Jesters (Perth)
- Cultural Ambassador – Anthony Zibara (GOS)
- Best Client Campaign – Teacher of the Year for Bendigo Bank (ADE)
- Future Leader – Jessica Westgate (SYD)
- Best Innovation or Idea – Best of SA (ADE)
- Best Client Campaign over $100,000 – Sanitarium So Good (SYD)
- Best Content – Genea’s Modern Babies Podcast (SYD)
- Sales High Achiever – Emily Mead (Melb)
- Most Outstanding Leader – Ben Dixon (Melb)
- CEO – Andrew Will (Melb)
- Market of the Year – Melbourne (Melb)