Lucy Breaden for Drive at ABC Hobart
ABC Radio Hobart has announced its 2019 presenter lineup, with Lucy Breaden taking the reins on Drive.
Breaden is a journalist and producer, and previously a news presenter. She has worked in Tasmanian media for over a decade.
“I’m a born and bred Tasmanian who loves telling the stories of our beautiful city and its people. I’m looking forward to connecting with communities and listeners across southern Tasmania,” Lucy said.
Current Drive presenter Gary Magnussen will return to ABC News in December.
Other changes include Louise Sanders going to Evenings, Ryk Goddard on Breakfast, Leon Compton to Mornings and Sarah Gillman taking a role as producer for ABC programs.
“We are very excited to welcome Lucy to the ABC Hobart team, and to have some of our favourites returning to programs for 2019,” said ABC Local Hobart manager Samantha Stayner.
“ABC Radio Hobart is very proud of the work we do in connecting the community and delivering great local content across the week, and we look forward to continuing this in 2019.”
It follows last week’s announcements of host lineups for ABC’s other local and regional stations, and RN.
The full 2019 Hobart lineup is below:
· Breakfast with Ryk Goddard: 5.30am to 7.45am weekdays
· Statewide Mornings with Leon Compton: 8.30am to 11am weekdays
· Tasmanian Country Hour with Tony Briscoe: 12pm to 1pm weekdays
· Your Afternoon with Helen Shield: 1.30pm to 4pm weekdays
· Drive with Lucy Breaden: 4pm to 6.30pm weekdays
· Statewide Evenings with Louise Saunders: Monday – Thursday