need a tactic to get listeners excited?
These days the bar is continually raised on promotional tactics, and how exciting they must be in order to stand out and engage with the listener, and drive results.
In many cases, a great promotional tactic can develop from a ‘seize the moment’ idea and become something great – sometimes planned, other times organic.
However there are other times – perhaps a major survey tactic, or an integrated client promotion – where an exciting, unique ‘money can’t buy’ prize is appropriate.
iMAR Entertainment is a Los Angeles based company who specialise in developing, building and executing ‘money can’t buy’ promotional tactics for media and retail partners.
- Wanna send a couple of listeners to London to meet Taylor Swift and watch her live with VIP tickets?
- How about meeting the Foo Fighters backstage and checking them out live in Las Vegas?
- Or, for an adult-based format, perhaps meeting, and seeing live, Billy Joel at Madison Square Garden is on-brand.
And whilst there are many music opportunities available, across the US, Europe and Asia, there are numerous opportunities in sport and entertainment.
- You could send a couple of winners to the 2016 Superbowl in San Francisco in February – VIP tickets, on-field access, celebrity after party tickets.
- How about VIP tickets to the New York or Paris Fashion Festivals – with your winners having their makeup done backstage with the models.
- Head to the Singapore Grand Prix in September, tour through pit lane, watch the race from the VIP area, and attend the celebrity after-party.
- Or how about walking the course with Tiger Woods as he plays 18-holes in the Bahamas in December this year?
There are dozens of ‘off-the-shelf’ opportunities, many of which can be tailored for your radio station’s situation, or your clients requirements, and which can be implemented either on one radio station or run across a network show or group.
Packages offered by iMAR are all inclusive – they include flights for 2, transfers, luxury accommodation, all tickets, and on-ground support for your winners.
Want some more info on any packages and availability for your market?
Drop the Australian office of iMAR a note here.
This advertorial forms part of a commercial arrangement between iMAR Entertainment and Radio Today.