AFTRS Open Day
In the industry and want to up-skill or wanting to break in?
The AFTRS Open Day is on September 10.
You can check out the whole operation including their studios and the latest courses on offer for 2017, including the Diploma Radio Essentials, Diploma in Digital Content Radio, Core Radio Skills, Radio Content and Program Directors Course, Short Courses and the big one, the Graduate Diploma Radio.
AFTRS offers fulltime, part- time, online and weekend study options.
Things to See and Do:
- Listen and see this year’s students broadcasting live
- Hear from AFTRS Radio Alumni working in industry
- Find out how to prepare your application and about the merit selection process.
- Go behind-the-scenes and see our state-of-the-art Radio, Film, and TV studios in action
- Speak to AFTRS tutors – some of the best practitioners and education specialists in the country
- Find out about FEE-HELP and support for students
- Get the facts to help you make a study decision that suits you
If you are out of Sydney AFTRS will be streaming Open Day live. Got some questions, hit up the AFTRS website or call them on 02 9805 6586.