Survey #1: Wagga Wagga
It is Wagga Wagga’s first survey since 2001. In the Riverina of NSW, the market is served by SCA’s STAR FM and heritage brand 2WG and the network offerings from the ABC.
The survey was conducted by Xtra Insights and is one of 25 radio ratings surveys to be conducted across regional Australia this year to raise awareness of the value of regional radio.
- STAR Leads the 10 plus race with 32.4% of Station Listened to Most for the market.
- Followed by 2WG FM on 17.3%
- ABC Local Radio third with 14.3% and triple trails with a 6.8% slice.
- STAR FM wins under 54 with 2WG taking 55 plus.
- STAR FM wins all the dayparts with Nights going the ABC’s way.
Click to Enlarge