#ICYMI – this week’s top 10 Radio Today stories
Every Friday, Radio Today hits send on its weekly #ICYMI newsletter.
#ICYMI features the 10 most-read stories from this site, and a digest of curated links from around the web, all worthy of your attention. You can subscribe here, it’s free.
An expert commentary team will head up its AFL Nation program, broadcasted to over 240 frequencies during the season.
Gunners & Ali is the most listened to breakfast show in the Mandurah WA radio ratings.
There is very few on-air talent who can shift an audience en masse, but Robin Bailey is undeniably one of them.
Go behind the scenes of radio in the new podcast “You’ve Gotta Start Somewhere”. The first episode features Nova 969’s Wippa.
Approaching a decade in the industry, Guy has a story or two to share about his beginnings in regional radio.
We didn’t arrive at the new site design without a lot of thought, debate, analysis of data and conversations with readers.
This is the first time audience numbers for all DAB+ only stations have been released one week after the official metro ratings.
Jaben Ryan will replace Ellie Angel-Mobbs as 2Day FM’s afternoon announcer slash operations from Thursday 6 April.
Less than two months into his national late night shift, Simon Baggs is leaving Nova to head overseas, sources say.
Was the Boy George fiasco just a blatant tactic to get one up on the competition?
• Chrissie, Sam & Browny have a new executive producer [Radio Today]
• Pandora’s local MD Jane Huxley just quit [Radio Today]
• Alan Jones set to return to 2GB on Monday [Mumbrella]
• Here’s what happened at Radiodays Europe 2017 [Radio Today UK]
• 5 things you missed: Radiodays Europe 2017 [Radio Today]
• Adelaide breakfast radio rivals trade blows [In Daily]
• Adam Lang says digital radio only stations are aplenty [Radio Today]
• Double J is the #1 digital radio station in Australia [The Industry Observer]