hIvio 2016 – Must See
Mark Ramsey is regular on Radio Today and last week in LA, it was hivio 2016 – the future audio festival. Over two packed days, hivio 2016 served up some of the big names and players in the audio space and you can catch a replay of the live stream of both days here.
Who will you see?
· Andy Bowers, Panoply’s Chief Content Officer, and a man at the center of the podcasting revolution
· Howard Lapides, talent manager to Dr. Drew and many others who have made the transition from radio to TV – with some pointed words for radio broadcasters
· Peter Kafka, Re/code’s Senior Editor/Media on what the digital revolution means for everyone in the audio space
· Traug Keller of ESPN on the future of ESPN audio
· Acast’s Sarah van Mosel lays out the present and future of podcasting and what it means for publishers and brands
· Filmmaker and Tales from Beyond the Pale co-creator Glenn McQuaid explains why this is the new golden age for audi drama
· And a very special panel with “Millennial Meetup” who say, among other things, that having a stand-alone radio at home is equivalent to having a CD player. You have to see that one.