Nova’s Bree Clements & podcaster Megan Pustetto make B&T’s 30 Under 30 shortlist
The 106 youngsters in the running for B&T’s 30 Under 30 list have been revealed, with just two people from the audio industry making the (somewhat long) shortlist.
Bree Clements, who currently produces Nova 106.9’s Breakfast show Ash, Kip & Luttsy with Susie O’Neill, is in the running in the journalist/ producer category. Clements started at Nova in the ‘Fun & Games’ (AKA brand & promotions) department, and moved into programming in 2020.
Also up for a potential win is journalist turned podcaster Megan Pustetto, who runs and hosts the So Dramatic! podcast. Pustetto started the podcast last year, and has since amassed over 50 episodes. The podcast covers all the scandals, gossip, speculation and inside scoops from reality programs and is regularly used by other media outlets for stories and content on the likes of Married At First Sight, The Bachelor, Bachelor in Paradise and The Bachelorette.
All 328 entrants are also eligible for the People’s Choice Award, which you can vote for here.
In addition to Pustetto and Clements, a number of other radio people are thus in the running for the People’s Choice Award, including:
- Alana Powell, digital marketing specialist, SCA
- Alicia Sarnacki, trade marketing manager, ARN (also a Radio Today 30 Under 30 finalist)
- Anthony Badolato, commercial sound designer/ announcer, ARN (also a Radio Today 30 Under 30 winner)
- Erin McIver, project manager, NOVA Entertainment
- Hannah Astra, marketing executive, ARN (RT 30 Under 30 winner)
- Macey Gibbs, agency sales co-ordinator, NOVA Entertainment (RT 30 Under 30 finalist)
- Sally Cartmell, agency account manager, SCA
- Talya Levine, account director, NOVA Entertainment
You may vote for as many candidates as you wish at once for the People’s Choice Award, however each person can only submit one voting form, B&T said.
The winners of both the judges top 30 and the People’s Choice Award will be revealed at The Factory Theatre in Sydney on Thursday, April 15.