ARN’s Duncan Campbell answers your questions
Duncan Campbell is the National Content Director for ARN and is the man responsible for making the most of the opportunity in the Sydney market to grab Kyle & Jackie O when the moment appeared (alongside CEO Ciaran Davis).
This morning I spoke with Duncan about how it all came about, the Kiis speculation and lots more.
He also answered a bunch of your questions.
In the below audio find out :-
- the launch date of the new station with Duncan saying we'll "be surprised" when the format is revealed
- what has become of Sami & Yumi ?
- with the departure of CD Ryan Rathbone, who will replace him ?
- what the vibe was like at ARN on Friday when it was announced ?
- will Kyle & Jackie O bring any of their 2Day FM support team with them ?
- will there be a network breakfast show in the future ?
- how is The Edge and WSFM changing in 2014 ?
- what will happen to The Love God (Richard Mercer) ?
- where Duncan would like the Sydney duopoly to be positioned this time next year
- and lots more….
Hear our full chat ….
or hear it here