ACRAs Winners – the full list
The ACRA's have been run and won for another year.
Before we head off to have a few more wines, we will run through the award winners for you.
The awards were spread widely amongst the networks, although the big winners were Southern Cross Austereo (37 awards) and Ace Broadcasting (11 awards), and a number of the big guns collected silverware tonight.
In the major categories, winners were;
- Jonesy & Amanda from WSFM (right) who won the award for Best On-Air Team in the metropolitan FM category.
- The 2GB Continuous Call Team of Ray Hadley, Steve Roach, Darryl Brohman and Bob Fulton won the award for Best On-Air Team in the metropolitan AM category.
- Ray Hadley also won the award for Best Metro Talk Presenter.
- Kyle & Jackie O won the award for Best Networked Program in Australia.
- Best Current Affairs Presenter was awarded to Neil Mitchell from 3AW Melbourne.
- Best Newcomer (metro) was a joint award, to Matty Johns of 2MMM and Ella Hooper from Radar Radio.
- Best Music Presenter metropolitan was won by Dylan Lewis of Nova 100 Melbourne.
- Best News Presenter FM was won by Emma Blackwood of Triple M Brisbane.
- Best News Presenter AM was won by Steve Blanda of 2UE in Sydney.
- Sideshow Mike Andersen (right) from SCA won two awards in a big night.
The Brian White Memorial Award which recognises sustained achievement and effort across news, current affairs, entertainment and sports reporting was awarded to Sarah Morice of 2UE Sydney.
Graham Mott was inducted into the Hall of Fame (see story here).
See pics of the winners here
See all the action from the awards themselves here
See the red carpet posing here
The complete list of winners is below, congratulations to everyone!