#ICYMI – this week’s top 10 Radio Today stories
Every Friday, Radio Today hits send on its weekly #ICYMI newsletter.
#ICYMI features the 10 most-read stories from this site, and a digest of curated links from around the web, all worthy of your attention. You can subscribe here, it’s free.
NOVA Entertainment has appointed the former MailOnline head of product to the coveted role.
From humble beginnings in Goulburn to morning TV, Tim discusses his career with Rachel Corbett.
The SEN 1116 host talks about his love of the immediacy of radio, and how quickly his new show is finding its A-game.
Footy was on the agenda on Nova 100’s Chrissie, Sam & Browny, with the trio discussing the weekend’s AFL action.
After being crowned Australia’s #1 digital radio station in the first survey of 2017, Double J has slipped by 20,000+ listeners nationally.
Comedian Tom Gleeson had a taste of his own medicine on Hughesy & Kate’s Drive show.
The Hit Gippsland breakfast announcer will depart his current role at SCA to take up a new breaky gig at Radio 1 in Abu Dhabi.
KIIS 1065 is gearing up to make radio history, with one of their biggest tactics yet.
Jodie Williams joins the team as music director for Nova 96.9 Sydney from 949 Power FM in Nowra.
Eagle-eared listeners were left perplexed, when Em Rusciano whispered she was unable to continue the show.
- We’re making changes to FBi on digital radio [FBi Radio]
- SiriusXM announces Beatle radio channel [Rolling Stone]
- SCA’s Matt Dickson to represent local industry in Cannes [Radio Today]
- The BBC boss handed a £26,000 pay increase: One of two radio directors given rise after being promoted last year [DailyMail]
- SBS Radio celebrates Eurovision with new 24/7 station [Radio Today]
- Lars Ulrich’s New Job: Beats 1 Radio DJ [Rolling Stone]