The GC – One Big Day Friday, One Huge Night Saturday
It’s set to be a huge day tomorrow and an even bigger night Saturday, as the 2015 National Radio Conference and the 27th Annual ACRAs take over the Gold Coast. Tomorrow the conference kicks off at Jupiters Hotel and we have all the deets on what to check-out.
They’re expecting nearly 600 people to attend from all over the country. If you can’t make it; then Radio Today will keep you up to speed with all the news tomorrow and all the winners Saturday night, live from the Gold Coast Convention Centre as they are announced on Twitter.
Here’s where you can follow all the info as it breaks both Friday and Saturday:
Twitter:@_radiotoday Hashtag’s to Use on any:#ACRAs2015
The National Radio Conference
Here’s a few things worth a look at tomorrow:
Behind the Desk:
- The latest addition to the program will see Southern Cross Austereo CEO, Grant Blackley interviewed one on one by Mediaweek’s James Manning. Grant will discuss the challenges faced by SCA and his decision to dive back into the media industry.
- Branded Content with Cummins&Partners Global CEO Sean Cummins.
- A Programmatic Panel featuring Nova Entertainment’s Cathy O’Connor, Peter Wiltshire from Nine Entertainment, Simon Ryan from Carat Aus & NZ, Mark Hollands of The Newspaper Works and Mike Tyquin from Adshel. They will discuss what programmatic really means, its place in the media landscape and where to from here and will be moderated by mUmbrella’s Alex Hayes.
- The 24/7 Radio Shift will feature Nova’s Ryan Fitzgerald , SCA’s Fifi Box , MRN;s Ben Fordham & Charli Robinson from SCA. With Sam Mac moderating the session The 24/7 Radio Shift and will look at the death of the three hour radio shift. How On-air talent now experience 24/7 exposure: they’ll talk about how they keep their private lives private and how they use social media to drive content.
- Thriving in an Earned, Owned and Paid World will feature Mindshare’s Clay Gill, Ian Perrin from Zenith Optimedia, Dan Robins from OMD, SCA’s Vijay Solanki and be moderated byformer managing editor of Ad News and now with MCN, Paul McIntyre. The panel will explore the concepts of earned, owned and paid media and its impact on, and place in relation to, traditional media.
You can download the Conference Program on the iOS app here – also available in the Google Play Store
The 27th Annual ACRAs
Good luck to all the ACRAs Finalist for 2015 – you can view the full list here. Saturday Night Radio Today will be live from the Red Carpet and inside the Convention Centre. You find out all the winners as they are announced on Twitter @_radiotoday
THe Program for Friday – Click to Enlarge: