Perth grows again in February
Commercial Radio advertising revenue for February was up 0.44% to a total of $ 52.003m, compared to this time last year, according to Deloitte figures released today.
- Sydney down 2.23% to $ 15.274m
- Melbourne grew 1.55% to $ 15.65m
- Brisbane fell 4.78% to $ 8.16m
- Adelaide down 1.63% to $ 4.929m
- Perth grew 11.58% to $ 7.987m
The Deloitte figures report actual agency and direct revenue for all metropolitan commercial radio stations for the calendar month.
CEO of Commercial Radio Australia, Joan Warner commented…
"Perth continued to perform strongest out of the five metropolitan markets and had been buoyed in February with the upcoming state election."
Advertising revenue for the 8 months of the financial year compared to the same period last year showed a decrease of 1.74% to a total of $ 441.954m…
- Sydney down 1.79% to $ 135.005m
- Melbourne down 1.78% to $ 133.692m
- Brisbane down 5.1% to $ 69.221m
- Adelaide down 2.83% to $ 41.607m
- Perth up 3.3% to $ 62.427m