Triple M Goldfields Announcer
Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivalled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance.
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent position based in our Kalgoorlie office
- Training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, Birthday leave, in-office culture events, corporate offers, PLUS much more!
- Highly supportive and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Opportunity to further your broadcast career
The role on offer:
Triple M is on the hunt for their newest Announcer based in Kalgoorlie. The person in the role will work closely with the content director in creating locally engaging and dynamic radio. You will be responsible for ensuring the station’s strategic objectives are achieved through excellent communication, effective tactical planning/execution and on-air work that makes you stand out. The Goldfields is one of the larger markets outside of Perth in WA, you’ll get to live in this great historic destination, working with a great local team and at the same time getting support from the biggest radio group in the country.
Make this role your own as your drive fiercely local content that embodies the stories of the local community.
The skills and Experience you will need:
- The ability to carry on-air shifts at a commercial level
- Operational skills and awareness, with relevant experience
- A sound knowledge and understanding of CRA’s Codes of Practice and Broadcasting Standards
- Competence with commercial radio music scheduling experience
- A genuine passion for rock, sport and comedy that will resonate with the network audience
Interested? Apply now by submitting your resume, recent on-air check and cover letter. Or for further information reach out to Group Content Director, Dan Cole.
Applications WILL NOT be considered without an aircheck.
SCA reserves the right to commence recruitment immediately and may close applications once a sufficient talent pool has been sourced. So, if you’re interested, please don’t delay! Apply today!