Senior Integration Specialist
Senior Integration Specialist
Share your voice. Make quality connections. Shape the future of audio.
As part of ARN, the recognised leader in audio in Australia, you have an opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are entertainers. We create moments that move people, and that people move to. We are investing in audio’s smartest advertising, experts, and innovations. This gives us unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us form quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable.
We’re shaping the future of audio – our success as the leader in the Australian radio landscape means we can complement our great radio people with others whose skills will help us dominate the digital audio landscape of the future, just as we have the radio landscape of today.
We have the best people and the best future. Why not come along and be part of our story?
Key role outputs include:
• Regularly attend, facilitate, and contribute to all ARN Brainstorm sessions creating market leading solutions to client brief responses.
• Manage internal negotiations and work with the sales, brand, and promotions; and client implementation teams to ensure that all campaign ideas are on brand, on budget and able to be delivered in time.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with Talent, show teams, Content Directors & Brand and Promotions Team to craft and deliver on best in show commercial content solutions.
• Represent ARN at client presentations as a part of the Commercial Department as required.
• In collaboration with Integration Specialists, help lead best practice for design and creativity for Client and Content lead campaign responses and presentations that are on brand, on time and on budget.
• Lead the project management of Integration workflow and process evolutions alongside the Integration Director and Head of Integration – including stakeholder management, process build, communication and training Integration Specialists and other relevant departments.
• Work with the Integration Director and Commercial Strategy teams to identify and guide the development of case study and award opportunities.
• Collaborate closely with the Integration Director and Local Market Sales Directors to identify and action quarterly proactive commercial opportunities.
• Aid the productization of Sponsorships, benchmarks, and survey promotions.
The successful candidate will have:
• High level communication skills and stakeholder management.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
• Ability to switch between creative thinking and logical thinking.
• Knowledge of the media landscape is essential.
• Tertiary qualification in business or marketing desired, but not essential.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in media.
• Radio experience is desired, but not essential.
We have four behaviours that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
• Aim High – We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
• Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
• Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive.
• Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
Bring your skills, genius, and energy along on our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 9th December 2021
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /australianradionetwork) EEO Statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au/contact-us/