Senior Account Manager
job title: Senior Account Manager
reports to: Client Services Director
Secret Sounds is one of Australia’s largest and most dynamic music groups, spanning virtually all segments of the music industry. With a full-time team of 80+, we produce the country’s pre-eminent music & arts festivals including Splendour In The Grass and Falls Festivals, manage our own venues and represent the interests of over 250 leading domestic and international artists across labels, publishing, touring, public relations, commercial rights/sponsorship, artist management and booking agency businesses.
We have an exciting opportunity for a client services superstar to join our Secret Sounds sponsorship business. Secret Sounds Connect is a market leading commercial rights, experiential & creative services agency, responsible for developing and executing the brand partnerships of Splendour in the Grass, Falls Festival and other Secret Sounds assets. Secret Sounds Connect creates original brand campaigns in music and entertainment.
The Commercial Rights & Brand Services team lead the commercial rights and brand partnerships of Secret Sounds Group which includes the following festival properties (Splendour in the Grass, Falls Festival, Spin Off and Grow Your Own) and Secret Sounds touring.
We work with marketing leading brands to create intuitive, original campaigns that harness the power of music and entertainment to connect with people in meaningful ways.
Our business is fast-paced, and our culture is collaborative and creative.
key responsibilities and duties
- Primary relationship owner of a suite of dedicated top level clients across a range of campaigns
- Manage end to end client campaigns including; account management, internal and external stakeholder engagement and coordinating agency workflow
- Communicate client’s goals, needs, requirements and requests and translating into detailed agency briefs in collaboration with your teammates
- Manage pitch response process with internal teams ensuring brief responses meet client KPIs and campaign strategy
- Be an integral part of client presentations and develop and implement strategic plans to grow your accounts
- Contribute to the creative idea generation for all clients that will deliver ROI
- Client billing negotiations as required (supported by Client Services Director)
- Support client campaigns at event, including but not limited to; acting as a key on ground contact for clients where required and hosting competition winners including backstage tours and artist meet and greets
skills and experience
- 3+ years account management experience within creative agency or a similar role
- Ability to work autonomously and hit the ground running in a dynamic role
- Campaign management and event related experience
- Demonstrated experience as the primary relationship owner with gold standard clients
- Comprehensive understanding and experience in the digital and social media landscape
- Excellent written, verbal communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- You will need to be available outside of usual business hours during peak event periods
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal agency teams including creative and experiential
What’s on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded team working in an exciting industry and representing some of the most respected music assets in Australia. The successful candidate will enjoy a collaborative and down to earth environment and lots of amazing music related perks.
If you’re excited about this opportunity, send your CV with covering letter telling us how your skills and experience match the requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your interest – please note due to the large volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.