- Provide administrative and sales support to our Sales Team
- Typing and preparation of presentations, proposals, national solutions briefs and responses for all Account Managers and Sales Managers.
- Create, generate and maintain all forms of sales data
- Develop a high level of skill in all strategic sales data platforms. Assist sales staff in generating survey data, graphs, audience information and statistics.
- Ensure all client material (commercials) is on station and ready to air for campaigns daily. Attention to detail for material instructions (MI’s) is critical throughout this process.
- Where required, arrange, implement and project manage sales functions and events internally and externally.
- Deliver a high level of client service to clients at all times and provide relief coverage on Reception as required.
- Mandatory – Year 12 or equivalent schooling
- Preferred – University Degree in Marketing or Business equivalent
- Intermediate skills in MS Office and in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in an Administration or Sales Support role is a BONUS!
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and have a high standard of quality in all written material and presentations.
- Self-motivated and drive / punctual and reliable
We have four behaviours that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
- Aim High– We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
- Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
- Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we needto thrive.
- Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectivesto help us achieve that.
Bring your skills, genius, and energy along on our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume!
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Instagram (@arndefiningaudio) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /ARN) EEO Statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.