Podcast Operations Manager
Podcast Operations Manager
Share your voice. Make quality connections. Shape the future of audio.
As part of ARN, the recognised leader in audio in Australia, you have an opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are entertainers. We create moments that move people, and that people move to. We are investing in audio’s smartest advertising, experts, and innovations. This gives us unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us form quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable.
We’re shaping the future of audio – our success as the leader in the Australian radio landscape means we can complement our great radio people with others whose skills will help us dominate the digital audio landscape of the future, just as we have the radio landscape of today.
We have the best people and the best future. Why not come along and be part of our story?
The Podcast Operations Manager is responsible for establishing, building, and scaling the podcast commercial operations process. You will act as a key conduit between our commercial teams, production, our podcast partners, and podcast tech vendors!
Some key responsibilities include:
• Lead and manage the operations of all ARN/Partner Podcasts, maximising revenue and ratings outcomes.
• The point guard for all day-to-day communications between commercial, content, integration, production, and our partners.
• Create, develop, and implement operations workflows, processes, and systems.
• Oversee campaign execution, aiding inventory management and workflow from conception through to execution and reporting.
• Ensure that deadlines are met and delivered in full.
• Interpret podcast performance data, preparing reports for key stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain podcast commercial collateral, keeping informed of and communicating about new partner opportunities.
• Assist in the development of new partner relationships, as well as onboarding partners to our network and CMS.
• Establish and grow partner relationships, ensuring a high trust and successful long-term relationship.
• Manage timelines and budgets where applicable.
To be successful in this position, you will have:
• Your background is in process and people led commercial partnership / implementation roles – podcast or audio is a bonus.
• You have a strong understanding of developing and managing people and processes.
• You are highly organised, dedicated and passionate with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines with exceptional attention to detail.
• You can influence and communicate cross-functionally as well as collaborate with all types of personalities.
• You have proven skills in managing multiple projects and stakeholders with a solution-oriented mindset.
• You show initiative, are highly motivated and collaborative with exceptional written and verbal communication.
• 5+ Years’ Experience within relevant entertainment or Media industry
• Experience in managing relationships with clients and creators.
• You are familiar with advertiser needs and are proven at executing campaigns to their full potential.
• You are well-versed in publishing content in CMS systems
We have four behaviours that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
• Aim High – We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
• Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
• Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive.
• Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
Bring your skills, genius, and energy along on our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 10th November 2021.
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /australianradionetwork)
ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au/