Podcast Implementation Executive
Why not come along and be part of our story?
About The Role:
- Management of the post-sale podcast implementation process including creative delivery, reporting, partner engagement
- Ensure a cohesive and comprehensive understanding of deliverables within a podcast campaign
- Drive best-in-class implementation utilising a variety of tools
- Create timely solutions that deliver to both client and sales expectations
- Develop strong internal and external relationships to drive simplified podcast delivery & execution
- Identify and optimise campaigns as required
- Ad hoc duties required from time to time as needed
- 2+ years’ experience within relevant entertainment or media industry
- A background in process and people-led commercial partnership / sales roles – podcast or audio is a bonus!
- Experience in building, recommending and managing digital media plans
- The knowledge and passion for podcasts and the audio industry
- Well-versed in Salesforce, Excel and Powerpoint
- Highly organised, analytical, dedicated and passionate, with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines
- You can influence and communicate cross-functionally as well as collaborate with all types of personalities
- Team player & adapt well to change, with a positive attitude
We have four behaviours that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
- Aim High– We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
- Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
- Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive.
- Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Instagram (@arndefiningaudio) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /ARN) EEO Statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.