Podcast Campaign Implementation Executive
NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry including successful radio brands like Nova & Smooth. We have a mission to create Australia’s leading digital audio destination for listeners and advertisers.
Reporting to the Digital Operations Manager your role will be focused on helping to manage and facilitate host read, integration and digital extension components for podcast campaigns. You’ll be the conduit between PodOps, AdOps and the wider delivery team making sure integrated podcast host read components are delivered in line with all campaign assets. You’ll have ninja like project management skills, can hit the ground running, as this is a fixed term contract and speedy ramp-up is required. Possible longer-term opportunity may be available.
What You’ll Do
– Monitor the podcast sold inbox identify campaigns which require integrated components
– Liaise with the commercial team to ensure that they are aware of the necessary requirements and processes related to host read creative production
– Ensure end to end delivery of podcast integration elements, working (where relevant) on integrated campaigns with host read elements
– Work with the delivery team and oversee digital extensions as part of integrated campaigns
– Closely work with PodOps to ensure you understand the workflow and the multiple processes that exist for host read podcast advertising production
– Collaborate with talent managers, podcast producers, partner manager and other key staff to ensure a seamless delivery process for the commercial team
– Engage and collaborate with our key partners: Newscorp, Fox Sports, Diamantina Media etc…
Desired Skills & Experience:
– Working knowledge and experience in advertising campaign management, project management or creative production
– Be able to hit the ground running whilst we are working remotely, workload is likely to ramp up quickly
– Demonstrated proficiency in and expertise in Office 365 applications
– Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, diligence and follow-through, and experience prioritizing multiple deadlines.
– Self-starter, goal oriented and ability to work well and at times autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
– Clear understanding of how to communicate and collaborate effectively, including engagement with a diverse range of stakeholders.
– Exceptional learning and problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to communicate these clearly and support business goals.
If you want to work in a fast moving, exciting company and help them on their journey to become Australia’s leading digital audio destination for listeners and advertisers.