Nova Insights Strategist
Melbourne or Sydney Location
NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s leading independent audio entertainment business, creating unforgettable experiences loved and shared by our listeners. Whoever you are, and however you like to listen – we’re for you. Our mission is to create and share great experiences with our audience.
No two days at work will be the same at NOVA Entertainment. Our fun and dynamic environment means our employees are constantly surrounded with unique experiences as well as inspirational and influential people.
About the Position:
We’re looking for DATA-DRIVEN STORYTELLERS who know how to turn information into ACTIONABLE INSIGHT.
We are in the market for a passionate and experienced strategist to join our CREATE Insights team. In a nutshell, your job is to harness the power of our data to create a compelling case for our clients to invest with us.
You’ll work to uncover both consumer and category-based insights that help shape the way we respond to clients briefs and engage the market and help demonstrate the potential of a media partnership with us.
Put simply, your insights will inform the ideas that drive our success.
Reporting into Head of Trade Insight & Communication, this role will work closely with NOVA’s sales force and the broader branded entertainment team (CREATE) on both proactive and reactive business opportunities.
The role requires someone who can get deep in the data without drowning in detail, distil that data into a compelling commercial narrative, and articulate that narrative via creative sales collateral that stands out.
The ideal candidate will ideally have:
- Excellent communication skills, in person, on paper and behind the screen
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar strategist role within an agency or publisher
- Proven pitch and copy writing experience
- An intimate understanding of syndicated audience profiling and ratings tools
- A strong understanding of the Australian media landscape & consumer trends
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (especially PowerPoint & Excel)
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Nova Entertainment is committed to inviting people of all walks of life to work with us and grow their careers in their own unique way. All Nova Entertainment locations are allies of the LGBTIQ+ community and are proud to be registered with the Welcome Here initiative. Click here or read more about life at Nova here. #FollowTheRainbow
Life at Nova
- Workplace flexibility (hybrid working model) to support a work-life balance.
- Additional leave days: Anniversary & Loyalty leave, Give back Leave, Mental Wellbeing days.
- Access to Learning and Development programs & internal opportunities.
- Access to health and wellbeing initiatives (Nova’s Life+ & Employee Assistance Program, mental health training programs).
- Frequent staff lunches, survey celebrations & an in-house bar!
- Plus, a whole lot more!
To learn more about life at NOVA Entertainment and apply for this role, please visit http://www.novaentertainment.com.au/