Nova Airtime Manager – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract / March 2024 Start
NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest-growing audio entertainment business, creating experiences loved and shared by audiences. NOVA Entertainment owns and operates the Nova Network, the most listened to metro network in Australia, which includes Smooth FM, Nova 96.9 Sydney, Nova 100 Melbourne, Nova 106.9 Brisbane, Nova 93.7 Perth and Nova 919 Adelaide, in addition to Australia’s premium intimate live music brand, Nova’s Red Room.
The company’s broadcast offering is complemented by a range of on-demand assets across digital, social and mobile, including the NOVA Entertainment Podcast Network, which brings together the largest stable of accessible talent in the country to create a suite of quality podcast content that connects audiences and brands.
Our values are integral to who we are. We believe in creating and working in an environment that supports Unwavering Unity, Relentless Curiosity and Radical Empathy
Nova Entertainment is excited to welcome an enthusiastic and experienced Airtime Manager (Commercial Scheduler, Traffic Manager, you know who you are!) to join the team on a 12-month Fixed Term Maternity Leave Contract. This role can be based in Sydney/Brisbane/Melbourne or Remotely. Someone who is dynamic and enthusiastic with a genuine passion for customer service and enough skills in commercial scheduling and inventory management to keep a busy and successful sales team happy! WE ANTICIPATE A MARCH 2024 START DATE BUT WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU NOW!
You’ll need to have:
• excellent communication skills,
• fantastic attention to detail and
• a positive work ethic.
• You’ll be a logical thinker who stays calm under pressure and can deliver innovative and creative solutions to manage our inventory successfully.
• This is a fast-paced role so you’ll need to be self-motivated, flexible and ready to deal with whatever is thrown at you.
Key skills required to ensure your success in this role:
• Previous traffic scheduling experience is essential, ideally using the Aquira system, as is proficiency in Microsoft Office and an understanding of the media sales process.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to develop strong relationships throughout the company and you’ll love to ‘think outside the square’.
NOVA Entertainment will provide you with a fun and exciting culture to work in. You’ll be rewarded with incredible experiences and strong career development opportunities as 40% of our roles are filled internally (we do love to promote from within). This is a HYBRID role that can be performed REMOTELY
Why working at Nova Entertainment is the perfect next step for you personally and professionally
• GENUINE Workplace flexibility (hybrid working model) to support a work-life balance.
• Additional leave days: Anniversary & Loyalty leave, Give back Leave, Mental Wellbeing days
• Access to Learning and Development programs & internal opportunities such as LinkedIn Learning, Internal Mentoring Programs etc
• Access to health and wellbeing initiatives (Nova’s Life+ & Employee Assistance Program, mental health training programs, discounted products and services with selected valued partners)
• Frequent staff lunches, survey celebrations & an in-house bar!
• Access to the best gigs in town!
• Access to internal job promotions and career development opportunities – some of our sales roles are never advertised and 40% of our roles are filled via promotion.
HOT TIP – you will be asked about our audio products and what you love about NOVA so make sure you log in to the Nova Player
Nova Entertainment Diversity & Inclusion Commitment:
Promote a diverse workforce that invites people of all backgrounds to work and grow with us in their own unique way.
How we do it:
• Providing a work environment that embraces and values Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
• Supporting candidates that may have diverse needs by providing reasonable adjustments ensuring each candidate can put their best efforts into their application.
• By being allies of the LGBTIQA+ community and members of the Welcome Here initiative
• By utilising our membership and guidance of the Diversity Council of Australia
@welcomehereproject #FollowTheRainbow #ACONWelcomeHere
• ALL candidates will receive an acknowledgement that we have received your application. We will reach out to you directly should you proceed to the interview stage (generally within two weeks of your application)
• Our interview process will involve a telephone interview initially followed by up to 2 Zoom or face-to-face interviews
• Police Checks may be required.
• No Agencies
Please reach out during the application process if you think you may require any considerations for the recruitment process.