Music Marketing and Promotions Coordinator
NOVA Entertainment is a recognised leader in the media industry and is committed to creating world class radio and digital media. NOVA Entertainment promotes a culture of innovation, creativity, outstanding client service and responds to listeners and clients. Our mission is to create and share great experiences with our audience. No two days at work will be the same at NOVA Entertainment. Our fun and dynamic environment means our employees are constantly surrounded with unique experiences as well as inspirational and influential people.
About the role
Reporting to the National Music Marketing and Promotions Manager, the Music Marketing and Promotions Coordinator will assist in all administrative tasks for the Music Marketing and Partnerships Director and the National Music Marketing and Promotions Manager. They will assist in implementing all promotional activity for Smallzy’s Surgery and Music Marketing Promotional activity, inclusive of supporting the organisation and activation of all Nova’s Red Room and Music Marketing lead events. Day to day tasks will look like prepping callers, contest sheets, ticket facilitation for Music Marketing and working closely with the National Music Marketing and Promotions Manager on the rollout of all Smallzy’s Surgery and Music Marketing lead promotional activity and Prize Facilitation for this activity. The right person for the role will need to be flexible with work hours due to the event support required within this role
• Assist with all Music Marketing and Smallzy’s Surgery lead promotional activity inclusive of events, to support the Music Marketing and Promotions Director and the National Music Marketing and Promotions Manager.
• Assist with all Prize facilitation, prepping entrants, contest sheets, digital briefs, Audata and other administrative tasks as set by the National Music Marketing and Promotions Manager.
• Day to day administrative tasks as set by the National Music Marketing and Promotions Manager and any tasks assigned by the Music Marketing and Promotions Director.
• These tasks will include ticketing, the provision of post analysis and air-checks for on-air Music Marketing and Smallzy’s Surgery Promotions. The Music Marketing and Promotions Coordinator will also support with all Music Marketing and Smallzy’s Surgery lead events and activations.
Our successful candidate will have strong attention to detail and time management skills, you will need to have the ability to work to tight deadlines and work well under time pressures. You will need to be flexible with working outside of normal work hours due to the event nature of the role. You may also be required to travel with the Music Marketing team for events that are interstate and/or overseas. Other desired attributes include:
– Experience within event management, radio or the Music Industry
– Passion for music, pop-culture and entertainment news
– Enthusiastic, proactive, flexible approach.
– Knowledge of Australia’s #1 Night Show – Smallzy’s Surgery
– Innovative and creative, passionate about brainstorms and creative projects
– Proactive and solutions focused
What’s on offer for you?
This really is a dream role with the opportunity to work across two teams and across an array of projects and promotional activity for Nova’s Red Room, Music Marketing and Smallzy’s Surgery.
At NOVA Entertainment, we celebrate success in everything we do. We are a people and culture business with many benefits and perks on offer, including additional leave, wellbeing programs and meaningful learning and development opportunities. We promote flexibility, diversity and inclusion, and a FUN work environment through social events and team celebrations. You will join a fast paced, exciting team that strives for success and has fun along the way. If this sounds like the role for you, hurry up and apply because we can’t wait to meet you! Apply now!
To learn more about life at NOVA Entertainment and apply for this role, please visit http://www.novaentertainment.com.au/