Journalist – Drive Newsreader
As part of ARN, the recognised leader in audio in Australia, you have an opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are entertainers. We create moments that move people, and that people move to. We are investing in audio’s smartest advertising, experts, and innovations. This gives us unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us form quality connections with our customers.
Why not come along and be part of our story?
We currently have an exciting role available for a Drive Newsreader in Perth.
About the Role
- Produce and present news to an exceptional standard for ARN with a focus on credibility and accuracy.
- Proactively chase interviews for unique news stories.
- Display a positive attitude at work and a flexible approach to newsroom rosters, as required.
- Take responsibility to understand the demographics of the brands
- Proactively engage with the “operations” of the newsroom.
- Excellent news presentation, radio production and communication skills.
- Confident radio journalist who is adept at chasing, producing and presenting compelling stories and interviews.
- Market knowledge.
- Degree or qualification in Communications/Journalism.
- Knowledge of media law, as it applies to radio broadcast in Australia.
We have four behaviours that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work: Aim High – We set big goals and work together to achieve them. Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset. Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive. Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
Bring your skills, genius, and energy along on our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume!
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Instagram (@arndefiningaudio) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /ARN) EEO Statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.