- Do you love a creative challenge? A natural problem solver who approaches things from all angles.
- Are you a strong communicator? Whether written, one-on-one or in front of a room of people.
- Are you a bold thinker? Whether it’s strategic or blue sky.
If you’ve answered “YES” to all 3 questions above and you’re based in Melbourne, then you could be exactly who we’re looking for to join our team.
As part of ARN, the recognised leader in audio in Australia, you have an opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are entertainers.
We create moments that move people, and that people move to. We are investing in audio’s smartest advertising, experts, and innovations. This gives us unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us form quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable.
We’re shaping the future of audio – our success as the leader in the Australian radio landscape means we can complement our great radio people with others whose skills will help us dominate the digital audio landscape of the future, just as we have the radio landscape of today.
Key role outputs include:
- Regularly attend, facilitate, and contribute to all ARN Brainstorm sessions creating market leading solutions to client brief responses.
- Manage internal negotiations and work with the sales, brand, and promotions; and client implementation teams to ensure that all campaign ideas are on brand, on budget and able to be delivered in time.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Talent, show teams, Content Directors & Brand and Promotions Team to craft and deliver on best in show commercial content solutions
- Represent ARN at client presentations as a part of the Commercial Department as required.
- Acquire a solid understanding of the ARN brands (KIIS, Pure Gold, The Edge & iHeartRadio), their programming objectives and commercial sales goals.
- In conjunction with your team, design and create Client and Content lead campaign responses and presentations for your local market that are on brand, on time and on budget.
- Attend and contribute to all idea generation originating out of all markets.
- Generate proactive ideas to achieve market share revenue targets for the Sales Team and enhance programming goals
The successful candidate will have:
- High level communication skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Ability to switch between creative thinking and logical thinking
- Tertiary qualification in business or marketing desired, but not essential.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in media.
- Radio experience is desired, but not essential.
- Knowledge of the media landscape is essential
We have four behaviours that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
- Aim High – We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
- Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
- Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive.
- Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
Bring your skills, genius, and energy along on our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 8 February 2022.
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /australianradionetwork) EEO Statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.