Listed 14 Jun 2022
Integration Coordinator – 17-Month Contract
Application close: 2022-07-12
Integration Coordinator – 17-Month Contract We’re looking for an Integration Co-Ordinator to generate exciting and original ideas that connect our clients with ARN’s brands, talent and platforms.
- Do you love a creative challenge? A natural problem solver who approaches things from all angles.
- Are you a strong communicator? Whether written, one-on-one or in front of a room of people.
- Are you a bold thinker? Whether it’s strategic or blue sky.
- Regularly attend and contribute to ARN Brainstorm sessions nationally creating market leading solutions to client brief responses.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Sales, Content & Activations Teams to craft and deliver on best in show commercial content solutions
- In conjunction with the Integration Manager, design and create Client campaign responses and presentations for your local market that are on brand, on time and on budget.
- Generate proactive ideas to achieve market share revenue targets for the Sales Team and enhance programming goals
- Acquire a solid understanding of the ARN brands (KIIS, Pure Gold, CADA & iHeartRadio), their programming objectives and commercial sales goals.
- High level communication skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Ability to switch between creative thinking and logical thinking
- Tertiary qualification in business or marketing desired, but not essential.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in media.
- Radio experience is desired, but not essential.
- Knowledge of the media landscape is essential
- Aim High - We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
- Own It - We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
- Be Your Best Self - We create the environment we need to thrive.
- Make a Difference - We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.