SCA Perth Imaging Producer/Operations
Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivaled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance.
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent position based in our fun Bunbury office
- Training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, Birthday leave, in-office culture events, corporate offers, PLUS much more!
- Highly supportive and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Attractive salary package and opportunity for progression
The role on offer:
As our newest Image Producer/Operations you will produce high quality Promos and Imaging for the SCA network. This role will give you a lot of creative freedom as you develop innovative and relevant content that is targeted for the listener demographic, client and requirements of the station. You will ensure that all on air content meets relevant station guidelines and on-air codes of practice before going live.
Typical duties will include:
• Ensuring on air deadlines are met for audio production/voicing material
• Constructing and mixing breakfast content and station imaging using Pro-Tools
• Sending produced material to clients / media sales executives for approval
• Producing promos for Promotions and Content as required
The skills and Experience you will need:
- A knowledge of all production systems including ProTools, Adobe Audition etc
- Ability to grasp issues and business realities relating to the market
- A knowledge of all on-air systems, including Maestro, Vox Pro and the panel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Results driven and delivery focused
- ls motivated and able to work as part of a team
- An understanding of legal compliance issues with regards to contests including the assessment of risk around legal and PR outcomes.
Interested? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter, including salary expectations.
SCA reserves the right to commence recruitment immediately and may close applications once a sufficient talent pool has been sourced. So, if you’re interested, please don’t delay! Apply today!