iHeartRadio & Podcast Content Lead
iHeartRadio & Podcast Content Lead
We’re delivering Australia’s most COMPLETE audio offering. Exciting right? Want to be part of it? Read on…
Australian Radio Network (ARN) is one of Australia’s leading Broadcast and On-demand audio companies, ‘Defining Audio’, with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide in addition to digital entertainment platform, iHeartRadio and the iHeartPodcast Network Australia. ARN’s vision is to deliver the most complete audio offering for audiences and advertisers, and its network brands. KIIS and Pure Gold, along with iHeartRadio and The Edge, entertain and influence over five million listeners each week across Australia.
We currently have an exciting role available for an iHeartRadio & Podcast Content Lead. This role is central to the distribution and audience growth of iHeartRadio content and our iHeartPodcasts original and partner podcasts. In this role, you will plan launches for new podcasts as well as campaign for existing shows, maximise our channels to drive audience growth, create social media strategies, liaise with producers on upcoming content, and be constantly on the lookout for timely PR opportunities.
You’ll know how to seed content with audiences on multiple platforms and develop relationships with key podcast platforms and partners.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and oversee launches of new shows, stations and content.
- Oversee original and partner podcast and station launches, working collaboratively with internal teams and partners to create timely amplification campaigns and content across radio, digital and social.
- Develop relationships with internal and external partners as well as consumer podcast apps and platforms, keeping them informed of upcoming shows, big-ticket episodes and content moments.
- Work collaboratively with our Digital, Marketing and PR teams to develop campaigns.
- Analyse and report on audience growth metrics to track the success of campaigns, improve show performance and reach new audiences.
- Proactively lead podcast marketing opportunities both internally and externally. This includes facilitating promo swaps, podcast feed drops, PR and trade opportunities for talent.
The successful candidate will have:
- A passion for podcasts and the audio industry
- 3+ years’ experience working in podcast distribution and/or digital media publishing, with a strong understanding of industry best practices for content publishing.
- Proven experience managing and growing audiences utilising social media platforms.
- A technical, analytical, and strategic understanding of podcasting and the podcasting ecosystem.
- Experience with podcast CMS systems is desirable but not essential.
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because we are a fun and fast paced place to work, embracing our values of Energy, Authenticity, Creativity and Action. You’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about Defining Audio for our listeners, clients and shareholders. Working here gives you access to great benefits like: Paid parental leave, birthday leave, annual learning and development program including study leave and an Employee Assistance Program
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 30 June 2021.
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)
ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au/contact-us/