iHeart Podcast Producer
As part of ARN, the recognised leader in audio in Australia, you have an opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are entertainers. We create moments that move people, and that people move to. We are investing in audio’s smartest advertising, experts, and innovations. This gives us unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us form quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable.
Why not come along and be part of our story?
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Podcast Producer in Sydney OR Melbourne with a demonstrated track record in shaping and managing multiple podcast productions at once. In this role you will be managing a number of shows with an existing format.
You’ll need to be highly organised, have excellent instincts for emerging audience opportunities, and the know-how to run several projects at once. The job is hands-on. You’ll be comfortable editing audio, writing scripts and booking talent ahead of time. You’ll have a record of managing competing demands and differing timelines, as well as a flair for creating distinctive audio.
You are an ambitious and passionate audio professional who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, with a knack for bringing out the best in creatives. We are a team driven by the pursuit of audio excellence – the ideal candidate will be as well. Alongside your application, please send links to your relevant work.
About the role:
- Oversee the ideation process, refine series story arcs, and collaborate with key talent
- Guide podcast hosts and producers to continuously create exciting audio in a time-sensitive environment
- Listen to all shows critically, assess the risk of any in-show content, and escalate concerns where relevant
- Work with audio engineers to create best-in-class audio
- Work across several shows at a time while managing competing priorities
- Create podcast production schedules and budgets to ensure on-time delivery
What you’ll have or be:
- 2+ years’ experience working in podcasting/audio or a related field
- A passion for podcasts and the audio industry
- An ambitious, positive and personable team-player willing to get their hands dirty and dive into the detail when required
- Willingness to lead and foster a feedback culture that strengthens our audio offer
- A track record in overseeing production schedules so deliverables are met on time and on budget
- Experience working collaboratively with talent, producers, and sound engineers
- Highly-organised with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Our Culture: We have four behaviours that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
· Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
Bring your skills, genius, and energy along on our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and résumé.
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Instagram (@arndefiningaudio) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /ARN) EEO Statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au/contact-us/