Hit100.9 Hobart Producer
Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivaled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance.
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent position based in our vibrant Hobart office
- Training and development opportunities, health and well-being initiatives, Birthday leave, in-office culture events, corporate offers, PLUS much more!
- Highly supportive and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Opportunity for progression
The role on offer:
Hit100.9 is on the hunt for their newest Producer to work with a new duo!
Importantly, the producer will work closely with the Content Director and will be responsible for assisting in formulating creative and innovative content and ensuring that it is brought to air. This role demands a real go-getter and seasoned professional who has demonstrated expertise within the radio industry.
You will also be living in a beautiful part of the country that has so much to offer! Stroll Salamanca Markets on the weekend or visit the wonderful ground-breaking MONA; not to mention the countless hikes (Cradle Mountain anyone?) and beautiful wine regions that Tasmania has to offer.
The skills and Experience you will need:
- A tenacity for content creation and an appetite for delivering the most entertaining stories to the Hit Audience
- Previous experience as a Radio Producer
- A love of working in a high-energy, high-pressure environment.
- Possession of an impressive knowledge of current affairs, local events and popular culture that’s relevant to the Network’s target audience
- A team player with exceptional communicating and influencing skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Possession of first-class verbal and written communication skills
In addition, you will have excellent self-management skills, strong work ethic and a proven ability in building and managing diverse relationships with internal stakeholders and on-air talent. This is a fantastic opportunity for an up and coming producer who is looking to test themselves and their skills in a great working environment.
Interested? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter, including salary expectations.
SCA reserves the right to commence recruitment immediately and may close applications once a sufficient talent pool has been sourced. So, if you’re interested, please don’t delay! Apply today!