Digital Content Producer
As our newest Digital Content Producer, you will be responsible for the creation, production and execution of digital and social content for our show’s websites and social media presences and all other relevant digital platforms in order to entertain, attract, and retain audiences.
We want only the best to join the SCA CREW. You will be successful if you;
- Have 2+ years of experience in producing digital and/or social media content
- Have a solid interest in news and events of the day, someone who consumes – and understands the difference between different types of – media: broadcast, print and digital
- Are a high-quality writer, confident with grammar and headlines, who is able to write consistently good copy for public consumption without making errors
- Have demonstrable experience at quickly producing visual and shareable content
- Are able to produce, write, edit and post produce audio or visual content
- Have a passion for engaging audiences through social media
- Have experience of using industry-standard photo, audio and video editing software
- Have experience participating in projects and content deliverables across national and/or local teams
Most of all, SCA is a values-driven organisation; if you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Still not convinced?
We have a focus on work-life balance, health insurance discounts, plenty of room for internal progression, workplace banking programs, special client discounts throughout the year, rooftop gigs, social gatherings – the list goes on!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter outlining salary expectations.