Digital Campaigns & Social Content Specialist
NOVA Entertainment is a recognised leader in the media industry and is committed to creating world class radio and digital media. NOVA Entertainment promotes a culture of innovation, creativity, outstanding client service and responds to listeners and clients. Our mission is to create and share great experiences with our audience.
Being a part of NOVA Entertainment, you’ll be working for a radio and digital media company committed to creating as well as facilitating the creation of powerful and engaging content through exceptional people who love what they do.
As the Digital Campaigns & Social Media Specialist, you will be a driving force amongst the NOVA Entertainment digital campaigns team, working alongside both agency and direct sales teams, plus our in-house Create (creative unit) to develop and deliver integrated digital solutions which meet client objectives, and drive ROI across all media platforms and devices. This role can be based in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane or Perth!
Working directly with, and engaging key stakeholders across Sales, Programming, Brand & Promotions, Marketing, Editorial, Strategy and Digital, this person is expected to help develop and co-ordinate the delivery of compelling, entertaining and engaging sales and marketing initiatives.
What You’ll Do
– Provide successful and relevant campaign tracking statistics to sales teams for reporting purposes after every campaign managed.
– Pro-active consultation with internal stakeholders on quotes and tailored digital campaign proposals.
– Act as a core Digital Ambassador to help train and inspire teams and clients around Digital.
– Juggle multiple tasks and campaigns simultaneously as well as the ability prioritise requests from both clients and internal staff.
– Act with clarity and enforce the digital process, ensuring campaign delivery efficiency.
– Assist in creating innovative and compelling cross platform strategies, specifically for branded content social solutions.
– Be up-to-date with latest industry reporting, trends and changes across platforms including DFP, Google, Facebook Ads Manager, social media and technology to ensure successful campaign delivery.
– Coordinate and manage the delivery of all digital campaign requirements through relevant teams including Ad Operations, Design, Commercial Content, Video Development, Editorial, External Agencies and other departments where required.
– Proactively work with the digital campaigns team to design, test, deliver and challenge new creative solutions to increase the performance of campaigns.
Skills You Have
– Ability to carry out duties autonomously, and work effectively in a team environment.
– A solid understanding of technical requirements in Facebook Ads Manager, understanding of WordPress CMS.
– Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
– Ability to deliver timely solutions and develop strong relationships with different levels of staff, senior management across the organisation and external clients.
Experience & Qualifications
– Minimum of 3 years related knowledge and media or digital campaign experience
– Tertiary qualifications in related discipline (desirable).
– Social campaigns experience
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, then what are you doing still reading this? Apply now!