CREATIVE. INNOVATIVE. COMMERCIALLY ASTUTE. INSPIRED. RESPONSIVE.
NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry including successful radio brands Nova, smoothfm, FIVEaa and Star 104.5. We have a mission to create and share great experiences.
Reporting to the Creative Services, Group Manager you will work with the Creative Services team to write and develop commercial audio solutions for our clients and business.
You will be responsible for innovative commercial design, utilising your creative talents to respond effectively to the brief; you deliver high quality, strategic creative solutions designed to meet the campaign objective and engage and activate the target market.
Build relationships with Sales, Programming, Strategy, Video & Airtime to write, develop and produce custom audio solutions for our commercial partners and deliver market leading audio to deadline.
What You’ll Do
Inspired and innovative in your approach you will:
– Understand and effectively interpret client briefs to develop persuasive commercial audio solutions.
– Craft for your audience and channel, producing creative for radio and podcast advertising that aligns client objectives and effectively represents our brands.
– Assist Strategy with idea generation and translate this into high quality creative.
– Provide hands on support to the Sales and Strategy teams to develop convincing audio mocks for pitch response.
– Ideate and write scripts for video, telling compelling stories about our business and our clients brands.
– Be aware and compliant with advertising guidelines and codes and legal requirements relevant to our advertiser categories; to offer advice and seek guidance when necessary.
– Keep up to date with new products, sector trends and demographics.
– Develop and demonstrate the technical and creative writing skills required to do your job effectively and efficiently.
– Produce high quality creative at every turn, grounded in commercial astuteness.
– Cast voice talent and direct studio recording sessions.
Skills You Have
– You are a solutions-oriented lateral thinker, approaching briefs with a mix of creativity and strategy.
– You enjoy complex creative challenges and can turn the seed of an idea into a persuasive audio story.
– Insightful and innovative in your thinking, you bring strong commercial awareness to every campaign
– Passionate about the industry, you strive to produce quality work that delivers results.
– You are meticulous, but able to work effectively at pace.
– Exceptional attention to detail, you have strong organizational and time management skills.
– Energetic, enthusiastic and results driven with a strong ethical approach
Experience & Qualifications
– 2 – 3 years experience as a creative writer for a creative agency or media publisher preferred
– Previous radio experience or radio training highly regarded
– Immediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office suite and sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
– Tertiary qualifications in related discipline desirable
Why Work for Nova?
Nova Entertainment will provide you with a fun and exciting culture to work in, strong leadership support and an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a highly regarded cross-platform media business.
– An inclusive workplace that celebrates diversity.
– Work and life balance initiatives.
– The opportunity for promotions and lateral moves in a diverse company.
If you want to work for a dynamic, fast paced business in a stimulating and challenging role, apply now.