Content Operations & Music Director
• Be an integral support to our Listener Engagement Team!
• Be a part of a Mission for positive change!
Our Vision is to see “Every life alight with the love of Jesus”. PositiveMedia creates, curates, and communicates world class, missionally driven & intentionally transformational audio content that positively impacts the personal journey of our audience.
What we offer
We are a fun & energetic organisation where our shared values & passion for our purpose govern what we do and how we do it. We offer flexible working arrangements and the opportunity to make a difference.
About this Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Content Operations & Music Director to join our growing team. This role will facilitate the execution of our on-air engagement strategy through music and station operations. This position will support the Head of Listener Engagement to achieve an on-air product that will drive ratings growth & listener engagement and depth, whilst being on brand and assisting revenue generation where required.
• You will live and breathe the 89.9 TheLight format
• You will have experience with coordinating operations of a radio station
• You will have demonstrated experience in music selection and scheduling, ensuring that the music played supports the organisation’s on-air engagement strategy
• You possess an impressive knowledge of current affairs, local events and popular/faith culture that are relevant to 89.9 TheLight’s target audience
• You will be exceptionally organised and follow through on all tasks
• You will thrive on a high pressure and high energy environment
• You have a great attitude along with the willingness to learn from peers and some of the best radio minds in the business.
• You will align with our vision & values
This is a unique opportunity to work within a highly motivated, passionate and innovative workplace. If this sounds like your perfect job and you get who we are and what we do, then we would love to hear from you.