Chilli 90.1 FM LA FM Journalist
ARN REGIONAL IS HIRING…
JOURNALIST – LAUNCESTON
As part of ARN, the recognised leader in audio in Australia, you have an opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are entertainers. We create moments that move people, and that people move to. We are investing in audio’s smartest advertising, experts and innovations. This gives us unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us form quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable.
Why not come along and be part of our story?
This is a 3-month contracted position with the potential to extend
We have a great opportunity for a journalist to join our Launceston news team.
You will be responsible for creating and delivering unique and compelling news and information as a leader in local for our Tasmanian stations.
Requirements we are looking for:
- At least one year of full-time commercial radio experience as a journalist.
- An ability to not only write and read a bulletin for our radio stations, but also develop content for our digital platforms.
- A knowledge of Regional Tasmania would be an advantage.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines is a must.
- Experience with News Boss and Zetta is preferred.
Apply now with your résumé, cover letter, a demo of a news bulletin you have written and read from the last six months, along with an example of a unique on-line story you have written for a digital platform.
Send your applications to [email protected]
Applications close 12th August 2022