Breakfast Producer / Assistant Program Director
Star 104.5 plays More Music Variety for the Central Coast.
We’ve just celebrated our best year on record, and now we’re hard at work putting the pieces together for what is going to be an even bigger year in 2022!
That’s where YOU come in at this exciting time to join the Number 1 radio station on the Central Coast!
We’re looking for superstar Breakfast Producer to join the team at Star 104.5. You’ll already have experience in commercial radio, and be able to address these key capabilities in your application:
- A clear understanding of what content resonates with an adult audience.
- Excellent customer service skills, ensuring every caller into the show gets the love and attention they deserve.
- Ability to remain calm, in a fast paced environment.
- Confident to jump on air when needed.
- In addition to producing the Number 1 breakfast show on the Central Coast, you’ll also play the important role of Assistant Program Director. Working alongside the Program Director, you’ll be responsible for ensuring Star 104.5’s strategic objectives are met both on and off the air.
Reach out to Shayne Sinclair, Star 104.5’s Program Director, via his email at [email protected] and send a copy of your CV and cover letter outlining what you can bring to the Star 104.5 family.