Share your voice. Make quality connections. Shape the future of audio.
As part of ARN, the recognised leader in audio in Australia, you have an opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are entertainers. We create moments that move people, and that people move to. We are investing in audio’s smartest advertising, experts, and innovations. This gives us unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us form quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable.
We’re shaping the future of audio – our success as the leader in the Australian radio landscape means we can complement our great radio people with others whose skills will help us dominate the digital audio landscape of the future, just as we have the radio landscape of today.
We have the best people and the best future. Why not come along and be part of our story?
We currently have an exciting role available for a Brand Manager – PURE GOLD & iHeartRadio to join our Connections team in Melbourne!
The Brand Manager, as a key member of the Marketing Team, is the Brand Custodian for the PURE GOLD & iHeartRadio brands, and an Ambassador for ARN’s portfolio of brands, fostering brand love and loyalty while championing the voice of the customer.
Key role outputs include:
• Manage, monitor, refine and evolve the brands, in collaboration and consultation with the Marketing Director and other key stakeholders
• As brand custodian for the PURE GOLD & iHeartRadio brands, foster brand love and loyalty through the development and implementation of customer-centric strategies
• Diligently act as a Brand Ambassador for the broader consumer portfolio of brands – foster a deep understanding of, and connection with, our brands and ensure consistency and correct usage is maintained across all touchpoints.
• Lead the development, management, and end-to-end implementation of strategic and impactful consumer marketing plans, incorporating research and insights, for the PURE GOLD & iHeartRadio brands, to effectively achieve KPIs, engage audiences and deliver profitable business outcomes
• Develop, manage, and implement the Earned Media (PR & Comms) strategy and associated deliverables for PURE GOLD & iHeartRadio, in collaboration with key stakeholders, to complement Consumer & Trade Marketing plans
• Proactively build and maintain connections among key stakeholders, partners, agencies, and contractors, with a view to fostering positive, collaborative, transparent and effective working relationships
The successful candidate will have:
•Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar consumer marketing role
•A strategic, insights-led approach to developing and implementing integrated, multi-channel marketing plans that deliver results
•Proven ability in effectively managing budgets and finance trackers
•Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships across all levels of stakeholders, key partners, agencies, and suppliers
•Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects, working with multiple stakeholders, in a fast-paced and results driven environment
We have four behaviours that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
• Aim High – We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
• Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
• Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive.
• Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
Bring your skills, genius, and energy along on our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 24th November 2021
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /australianradionetwork) EEO Statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: www.arn.com.au/contact-us