Brand and Promotions Director
Brand and Promotions Director (Sydney)
Share your voice. Make quality connections. Shape the future of audio.
As part of ARN, the recognised leader in audio in Australia, you have an opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are entertainers. We create moments that move people, and that people move to. We are investing in audio’s smartest advertising, experts, and innovations. This gives us unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us form quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable.
We’re shaping the future of audio – our success as the leader in the Australian radio landscape means we can complement our great radio people with others whose skills will help us dominate the digital audio landscape of the future, just as we have the radio landscape of today.
We have the best people and the best future. Why not come along and be part of our story?
We currently have an exciting role available for a Brand and Promotions Director in Sydney. This role will lead the local Brand & Promotions team, work collaboratively with our KIIS1065, WSFM & THE EDGE content teams and internal stakeholders to flawlessly implement and execute content and client integrated station promotions to drive ratings, deliver revenue targets and develop long term client partnerships.
Key role outputs include:
• On Ground Leadership for the Sydney Brand & Promotions Team.
• Drive and support the development of an effective and high performing team with high levels of team
morale setting, performance goals and coaching them to achieve outstanding results.
• Developing strong and collaborative working relationships with internal stakeholders, clients, suppliers
to support exceptional campaign delivery.
• Oversee Activation direction and ensure legal, compliance and insurance requirements are always met.
• Oversee costs to ensure budgets are met and tracked.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar environment – radio, TV, audio, or media promotions.
• Proven experience in creation and delivery of cross platform integrated campaigns or radio promotions.
• A minimum of 12 months management and leadership experience.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, influencing and conflict resolution skills.
We have four behaviours that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
• Aim High – We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
• Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
• Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive.
• Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
Bring your skills, genius, and energy along on our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 15th September 2021.
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /australianradionetwork)
ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au/