B105 Digital Content Producer
Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company employing over 2,000 staff nationally. We are dedicated to delivering firsts in entertainment solutions with the ability to reach 95% of Australians through our Radio, TV and Digital channels. Working at Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it is an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent position based out of our vibrant Brisbane office.
- Birthday leave, training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, in-office culture events, corporate offers, PLUS much more!
- Highly supportive culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Opportunity for progression
The role on offer:
As a Digital Content Producer, you will be responsible for the creation, production and execution of digital and social content for the B105 breakfast show’s websites and social media presences and all other relevant digital platforms in order to entertain, attract, and retain Australian audiences. This role reports into the Digital Content Director and will produce unique and compelling content through various digital channels including online, mobile and social media whilst ensuring all online content meets relevant risk assessment guidelines and codes before going live.
We want only the best to join the B105 CREW. You will be successful if you have;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in producing content for either online, radio or television
- Advanced knowledge of best practice cross-media production techniques including new media usability principles, and deliver content to correct specifications
- Ability to produce, write, edit and preferably post produce audio visual content for digital channels
- Desired experience in using industry standard audio and or video editing tools including audio editing software (Adobe Audition) and Adobe Premiere, or similar.
- Experience in web publishing including using Photoshop and HTML is desirable.
- Understanding of all web based tools and experience using content management systems (CMS)
- Confidence in using Apple Mac devices for majority of work
- An understanding of legal compliance issues with regards to contests including the assessment of risk around legal and PR outcomes
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter outlining your salary expectations.
Please note that SCA reserves the right to commence recruitment activities immediately and may close applications once a suitable pool of applications has been received. So, if you are keen, please don’t delay!