Account Director (Agency)
We’re delivering Australia’s most COMPLETE audio offering. Exciting right? Want to be part of it? Read on…
ARN is currently looking for a top performing Account Director (Agency) to join our Agency Sales team. The role is responsible for maximising audio revenue with tier 1 media agencies.
If you have a background in media sales (media agency focused) and/or experience working at a leading media agency we are looking for you. Key attributes include: a positive attitude, are proactive, thrive on a busy work environment. In return, you can expect an excellent base salary + commission structure, some great new friends, and the autonomy to succeed working with Australia’s most loved audio entertainment brands.
The successful candidate will represent Australia’s number radio network working with brands such as KIIS and Pure Gold as well as our leading podcast portfolio with nearly 400 podcasts and 12million+ monthly downloads.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Reactive and proactive digital audio-based solution development to media agency partners and clients, including strategy development and creative solutions through to implementation and post campaign analysis.
- Client development through proactive exceptional client service.
- Utilising data and insight to inform and shape solutions to clients.
- Representing Australia’s most exciting audio brand in market.
- Achievement (and over achievement) of allocated budget goals.
The successful candidate will have:
- A passion for the audio industry.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and presentation.
- Have a proven track record of developing creative client solutions.
- Ability to seamlessly deliver to external and internal deadlines whilst managing a wide variety of tasks.
- The ability to work as an autonomous sales person as part of a successful team in a highly competitive environment
Australian Radio Network (ARN) is one of Australia’s leading Broadcast and On-demand audio companies, ‘Defining Audio’, with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide in addition to digital entertainment platform, iHeartRadio. ARN’s vision is to deliver the most complete audio offering for audiences and advertisers, and its network brands. KIIS and Pure Gold, along with iHeartRadio and The Edge, entertain and influence over five million listeners each week across Australia.
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 31 May 2021.