4Triple M B105 Agency Account Manager
Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic, and progressive company employing over 2000 staff nationally. We are dedicated to delivering firsts in entertainment solutions with the ability to reach 95% of Australians through our Radio, TV, and Digital channels. Working at Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent position in our vibrant Brisbane office
- Competitive salary package
- A range of flexible working options to ensure a work-life balance
- Ongoing Training and Development opportunities
- Birthday leave, volunteer leave, access to health and wellbeing initiatives as well as corporate offers – plus a whole lot more
- A culture of support, growth, and progression for you to thrive in!
About the role on offer:
Our newest Agency Account Manager will report to the Group Sales Manager, joining one of Brisbane’s highest-performing and most collaborative sales teams. We work hard and fast to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders. This portfolio requires someone who is responsive, accurate, collaborative and accessible. With access to SCA’s product suite, the strongest audio suite in market, including the Hit and Triple M networks, LiSTNR and SoundCloud, you will ensure that you leverage all possible revenue opportunities to meet your monthly targets.
The skills and experience you will need:
- 2-3 years of B2B selling experience with consistent and proven results
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A desire to build strong relationships with clients, and internal stakeholders
- A strong understanding of the media market
- Accurate forecasting within a CRM (Salesforce experience is preferable, not essential)
- The ability and desire to generate new business opportunities
- Genuine passion about the media industry and a love for all things sales
Most of all, SCA is a values-driven organisation; if you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.